Looking for guitar lessons in The Hague? Look no further than my services! Find out less
As a patient and dedicated teacher with years of experience, I know that every student requires a unique approach to learning music. That's why I'm flexible in my teaching style, tailoring each lesson to suit the individual needs of each student. Whether you're 4 or 84 years old, my guitar lessons are perfect for all ages.
In addition to my music education, I hold a diploma in the Kodaly Method, an interactive, collaborative, and kinesthetic approach to learning music that includes folk songs, hand signs, solfa, and collaborative exercises/games. Contact me today to start your musical journey!
Some things my lessons can include:
- Basic guitar techniques such as fingerpicking, strumming, and chord progressions
- Music theory and reading sheet music
- Repertoire development, including a variety of musical genres such as pop, rock, folk, and classical
- Ear training and improvisation skills
- Performance skills, including stage presence and confidence-building techniques
- Collaborative exercises and games using the Kodaly Method
- Tailored lesson plans based on the individual needs and goals of each student.