Russian language course (A0-A1.1)
During my work at the Institute of Russian Language and Culture in the Lomonosov Moscow State University I found my calling in teaching. I adore discovering talent for language in my students and making them feel they can speak Russian without years of training. My strength is in explaining the difficult grammatical issues in a simple and clear way to anyone, including the unprepared listener.
I like teaching intensive courses and immersive programs because they give noticeable boost in the language in a short time but if you like smooth way of learning languages I will provide a special program for you.
During the classes
- you listen and speak as much as possible
- I explain you grammar in a fun way
- you improvise and improve your spontaneity and creativity in language use
- we play the language
- I provide the class material in copy's but and I can give you the link to order the hard copy's if you want to have this
- you repeat the grammar
- listen and read
- write texts
- learn vocabulary in Quizlet
Lessons take place online (Zoom) or in Eindhoven city center.
At the first class and after block of lessons we set up your learning goals, such as passing exam (up till TORFL 2, Upper-Intermediate level) or having conversation with relatives, partners and colleagues.
You reach your goals and we celebrate it!
Let's start! Text me what would you like to gain form my classes!
I teach my Russian language classes online or in Eindhoven city.