Traditional Vietnamaes cooking class
With a Vietnamese upbringing, Luna has a rich culinary knowledge of the Vietnamese Cuisine where she learned how to cook many traditional dishes.
After many years living abroad, she realised not all the dishes can be cooked or served the same way as she used to do back home, but it can be flexibly adapted with the available ingredients she can find, yet still maintaining its flavour and health benefits.
Some of the dishes that often being taught in her classes are: beef pho, chicken pho, spring rolls, bun cha, banh xeo, bun thit nuong, bun ca, bun dau, stir fried vegetables, hot pot and seafood.
Sign up for one her of cooking classes and learn the Art of Vietnamese Cooking with simple steps, lots of fun activities and delicious meal at the end to enjoy by yourself or with your loved ones.
What else are you going to take away from this class?
- A PDF file including the list of cooking ingredients and a recipe with detailed cooking instructions.
- How to choose the ingredients.
- How to use alternative if you don’t find the required ingredients.
- How to cut the vegetables and prepare for cooking in the most efficient way.
- How to cook with simple steps.
- How to serve the food the Vietnamese way.
Who this course is for:
- Food lovers who want to learn and cook the healthy and tasty Vietnamese dishes.
- Who wants to surprise their friends or family with a special meal without having to go to, or to order from a Vietnamese restaurant.
- Chefs who want to broaden their knowledge of Vietnamese cuisine to learn traditional cooking like a local chef.
This lesson is given in Almere.
Do you want to follow this lesson in a larger group or online? Send a message for the possibilities!