Upon booking this class, you’ll be learning the beautiful art of painting on many different types of fabrics, from natural ones such as silk, cotton, linen, to synthetic ones for instance polyester, spandex, acrylic, and many others. Find out less
Applying this technique, you’ll then not only be able to paint on all different kinds of new fabrics that you can find in the market but also paint on the old fabrics that you may already have at home including your table cloth, tote bag, t-shirt, shirt, denim jacket or jeans, pillow case, curtain, and so on.
After completing 1 class of 3 hours duration, you’ll learn to make one unique painting for your home. You can choose any fabric of your choice, doesn’t matter old or new (preferable in white color).
Luna has broken down this class into easy-to-follow steps in which she’ll be guiding you thoroughly, from preparing your fabric to creating your own design, from sketching to painting and mixing colors then applying them onto fabric.
At the end of the class, you can make absolutely endless ideas of products on your own, from wearing to decorating, to traditional paintings using these beautiful Fabric Painting techniques.
What else are you going to take away from this class?
- How to choose the paints, how to save cost when starting out this technique.
- How to fix the colors on the fabric permanently.
- How to make your art piece become a placemat for your dining table, or
- How to stretch the painted fabric onto a wooden frame for displaying on the wall.
- How to apply a contemporary approach to hand embroidery on your finished painting.
Who this course is for:
- Art lovers or anyone who wants to learn and paint on all different kinds of fabrics (from natural to synthetic).
- Students who want to create their home decorations or fabric paintings to hang on the wall.
- Students who want to learn this painting technique and use it to paint on their clothes like denim jeans or jackets.
Do you want to follow this lesson in a larger group or online? Send a message for the possibilities!